Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Member: Shandy of Pastry Heaven

Let's all welcome Shandy of Pastry Heaven as our newest member! Here's some information about Shandy:

Cooking and baking for my family and friends feels wonderful because we create warm moments that can last past any dish created. With my blog and food photos, no one ever asks if I am just a cookbook and recipe collector - kind of a quiet compliment =).

How did you hear about Craving Ellie in my Belly: Oh my Goodness, I have seen so many CEimB posts when checking out blogs for Sweet Melissa Sundays and Tuesdays with Dorie. I have been wanting to join in the fun for a LONG time and today felt like "the day" to start!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the group, Shandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome! I think you'll love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shandy, This is the time we find out if you can cook as beautifully as you bake. Everyone, we have a master baker, here.

    I am thrilled you joined in. This is a really nice group and Ellie's recipes are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am excited to be here and looking forward to cooking wonderful, light food with this great group! I am not so sure about master baker =); thank you for the HUGE compliment.

    ReplyDelete