Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome to Lindsey and Tiffany

Let's all welcome our newest members Lindsey and Tiffany!


Lindsey of 71 Cookbooks
I'm new to the blogging world--both as a reader and a writer--but am not new to cooking healthy recipes.  Many friends and coworkers ask me to e-mail them ideas for healthy recipes, so I thought I'd try blogging!  As a Cooking Light addict for the past 3 years, I've decided to branch out and try Ellie Krieger and others who develop healthy recipes.  My blog chronicles my day-to-day experiences in the kitchen as I put all 71 of my cookbooks to use!


Tiffany of A Spoonful of laughter and a heap of love
I enjoy cooking and baking (most of the time) and a blog just seemed like a really good way to expand my horizons and keep track of the new recipes I try. 
I heard about Craving Ellie in my Belly because I frequent some of your members blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to your two new members. Hope you enjoy cooking 'with' us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the group! Looking forward to reading your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have both of you join us! It's a lot of fun here; hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome you two - can't wait to see your cooking creations. I think we all have a lot of fun in the kitchen when we know we are all "cooking" together :)

    ReplyDelete