Monday, August 3, 2009

Best of CEIMB - July 30, 2009

Hi All,

I had every intention of finally doing a best of this week. And then Nick and I traveled to New York for the weekend to see my family and we were too busy getting a raping by Southwest airlines and mother nature. Seriously, it was terrible. So here it is, a little late, but posted nonetheless. And I will try to get back on a regular posting schedule soon. Thanks!

Cobb Salad:
Is it possible to have a light and healthy Cobb salad? Indeed it is. This wonderful take on cobb salad is filled with the traditional flavors without all that fat.


BEST PHOTOS OF THE WEEK

There were quite a few good ones this week, but winner goes to Pamela of Cookies with Boys. I love this one because it just reminds me of a quintessential Cobb salad.



Second runner up goes to Mary of Popsicles and Sandy Feet





BEST POSTS OF THE WEEK


This week a shout out goes to our Bella Baker Lauryn, who wins the award for most creative way to serve this salad. If you haven't already, check out her post to see her Cobb salad tower.

I also had a good chuckle when Maria at Half Meatball Half Matzoh Ball Children said

Oh this recipe was so much fun. Not to mention the organizing of the food lines.......Cobb Salad is an OCD girl's dream!


Haha, I suppose I can relate.

Awesome job to all as always. It seems that this salad was a big hit. I know I will be making it again.

1 comment:

  1. Yeesh! Sounds like a rough weekend, for sure. Glad you liked the picture. I just loved that salad!

    ReplyDelete