Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Members

Let's welcome Kayte from Grandma's Kitchen Table

My blog didn't start out as a cooking blog, and really, it's not one now actually. It started out as a way to write newsy little bits for my family and friends who lived far. We all started them so that we could garner info and see photos from each other's lives with just a click each day. And. Then. I. Discovered. Food. Blog. Alongs. The rest is history. So on my blog, you will find a combination of foodie bits, family bits, friend bits, and pretty much anything you'd share growing up sitting around my Grandma's Kitchen Table. I reside in central Indiana, with a husband, two teenage sons, two Tibetan Spaniels, and one uppity cat. I love the discipline cooking/baking and the pressure to post brings, otherwise, I would just be frittering my time away doing something else. Have purchased Ellie's book, have made 4 recipes, and love it already.


and Amanda of Fake Ginger

I'm a pregnant mom of 1 who's husband has finally decided to embrace healthy eating. My blog has been focused mainly on treats and other not so good for you things, but I'm hoping to mix it up with some yummy healthy eats.


Welcome to the group ladies, we are happy to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment