Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Favorite Post of the Week - Grilled Chicken with Warm Tomato and Corn Salad

It's time for Danica of Danica's Daily to pick her favorite post on the Grilled Chicken with Warm Tomato and Corn Salad, so let's see who she picked......


"It was really hard to choose a winner of this week's CEiMB Grilled Chicken with Warm Tomato/Corn Salad because everyone had such a fun spin on it with amazing pictures.

I LOVE how some of those who were/are scared of raw tomatoes ventured out to try them - so proud of you all :D

I LOVED how LIz used the avocado shell for presentation ~ beautiful as always Liz!

http://thenotsoskinnykitchen.com/ceimb-warm-tomato-and-corn-salad/

But, I liked the Black Bean Spin that Sarah put on her version and her picture is awesome too!

http://sarahskitchenadventures.blogspot.com/

But, hands down, I have to say the person who went out on a limb Next Food Network Star Style and picks a different meat entirely is Joanne. Her pictures are fantastic and I LOVED how delicious she made Tuna look versus chicken.

http://www.applecrumbles.com/2010/07/22/ceimb-tuna-with-warm-tomato-corn-salad/

So....This week the winner is Joanne!

Thanks again to everyone who cooked with me. I had a blast cooking with you all and look forward to the next recipe....I've never made a Mango Lasse but I am about to :)"



2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marthe for hosting the favorite post of the week - I LOVE this feature. It's so fun!

    I do think you all are winners in my cook book of course though because you all belong to CEiMB :D

    Yup, I am cheesy like that ;) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from vacation and wanted to say thanks for the praise, Danica :) I can't wait to get caught up on the rest of the posts from last week!

    ReplyDelete