Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Members

Let's all welcome our new members this week:

Sarah of Sarah's Kitchen Adventures

Hello everyone! I am excited about joining this group. I love to blog, but I feel that it is always sweets that I am writing about. I love Ellie's show, and I am excited about following the recipes in her book, and all of the other bloggers too!


Blair of Deliciously Golden

I am a registered dietitian who loves all things food related...I love to cook, I collect cookbooks, and subscribe to way too many food magazines. My blog is a way for me to share recipes and nutrition info with others.


and

Jill of My Next Life

I love to cook, travel and hang out with friends.....and then I post all the gory details!


Welcome Ladies!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to CEiMB! I've only been a member for a week, but so far it rocks, so I'm sure you'll love it!

    --Alyssa\talleyfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome ladies.

    Blair: A dietician eh? So long as you take the line that:

    1) cake is bad for Sara &
    2) beer is good for me

    I'm sure we'll be the best of friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome one and all! It's a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the group everyone! I look forward to reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete