Monday, May 18, 2009

Best of CEiMB - May 14, 2009

Jerk Chicken with Cool Pineapple Salsa

Sorry this post is a bit late this week. One of our friends got married on Saturday so I didn't have much time to put this together.

BEST PHOTOS OF THE WEEK

This week best photo goes to MacDuff at Lonely Sidecar for her vegan jerk tofu.



Runner up goes to Farah at Confessions of a Novice Baker.




BEST POST OF THE WEEK

This week best post goes to Joanne of Apple Crumbles. I think we all got a good laugh when Joanne had to do some improvising while making this recipe in her mother's kitchen because

Mum apparently doesn’t beat her meat…hmmm, should I change the wording on that last sentence?…ANYWAY…she just doesn’t have the “gadgets” I have so we made do…


Can you guess which kitchen tool her mother was missing?

Great job to everyone this week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, everyone! I'm sad I missed out last week because everyone made the dish look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete