Saturday, May 2, 2009

Best of CEiMB - April 30, 2009

Turkey Meatballs with Quick & Spicy Tomato Sauce and Whole Wheat Spaghetti

BEST PHOTOS OF THE WEEK

This week best photo goes to Liz of The Not So Skinny Kitchen. This photo is exactly what I picture when I think spaghetti & meatballs.



Second runner up goes to Jessica of Johnstone's Vin Blanc. Another perfect bowl of pasta!



Great job ladies :)

BEST POST OF THE WEEK

This week best post goes to Joanne of Apple Crumbles. Joanne seems to be our resident vegetarian, and every week she shows us how to make our favorite (and sometimes not so favorite) Ellie recipes vegetarian friendly. As if that wasn't enough, she almost always also cooks the original recipes for her meat eating husband Ted.

This week, Joanne made turkey meatballs for Ted and "turkey" meatballs for herself using Quorn. I can't vouch for how they tasted, but I can say that you really could not tell the difference in the picture. Impressive! Check out Joanne's post to see if you can pick out the real meatball.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you :)

    I totally agree about Joanne's meatballs; I could not tell the difference at all. I've never had (or even heard of) Quorn before, but I'm almost inspired to try it.

    ReplyDelete