Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Members

Hi All,

4 new members this week!

Teresa of I'm Running to Eat:

I like to run and I like to cook, though lately I'm doing more cooking than I am running and a lot more cooking than I am blogging about. I live in the Midwest and cook for a family of 5 kids, one husband, two dogs and a cat and usually a couple of stray teenaged boys. I'm trying to cook healthier meals for my family and I spend a lot of time online searching for recipes my family would like.


Amy of Playing House:

I'm a beginning cook and baker who can't get enough of experimenting in the kitchen (and taking photos of the things I cook). Lately, I've had a tendency to make delicious but unhealthy things to blog about. I've been on Weight Watchers for several months and it's going well, but I could use some extra structure to incorporate more healthy dishes into my routine.

My main criterion for buying a cookbook is whether, when I flip through the pages in the bookstore, I'd like to make/eat the majority of the recipes. When I picked up The Food You Crave, I literally wanted to make every single thing I saw! I can't wait to get started with my new favorite cookbook. Thanks for having me!


Mary from Popsicles and Sandy Feet:

Hi! I am a stay at home mom of two and three year old boys. I live at the Connecticut shore and love to cook. I am a member of Tuesdays with Dorie and wanted to balance all the chocolate and sugar with something more healthy. I own the Ellie book and thought that being in this book would help me to make more of the recipes.


Maria from Half Meatball Half Matzoh Ball Children:

Right now, I have a simple food blog about ANYTHING food related. It's more of a diary for me at this point. I read the Tuesdays with Dorie baking posts each week and love them but I'd like to participate in more of a cooking group. And so, I'm here.......


Welcome to all of you. We are happy to have you join the group!

5 comments:

  1. GL to all of you and looking forward to reading your posts.

    On a side note, I laughed at Sara when she bought this cookbook. It might've been the only time I was wrong in my entire adult life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to all the new members!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, new members! Looking forward to cooking with you all. I'm off to add you to my Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! I've had fun browsing through your blogs already and am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for having me, it's nice to "meet" everyone! Looking forward to starting up with next week's recipe.

    ReplyDelete